NEET MDS 2019: The National Board of Examination (NBE) has started the application process for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Master in Dental Surgery (MDS) exam 2019.
All the candidate are advised to apply through the prescribed format latest by November 6 on the official website of NEET MDS, the link for which is nbe.edu.in
The NEET MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various PG MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948 (amended from time to time).
Further, no state government/private dental college/universities including the state of Jammu and Kashmir shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their MDS courses for the academic session 2019-2020.
As per the schedule, the NEET MDS 2019 exam will be conducted on December 14.
NEET MDS Registration 2019: Here’s how to apply
- Log on to the official website, nbe.edu.in
- On the homepage, fill the registration form for obtaining user id and password
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Choose your test city and complete the payment process
- Click to submit and take a print out of the filled application form.
The NEET- MDS 2019 exam fee is Rs 2,750 for SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates and Rs 3,750 for General/OBC candidates.
NEET MDS 2019: Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for Admission to MDS courses as per MDS Course Regulations 2017 notified by Dental Council of India with prior approval of MoHFW is as follows:
The candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess are cognized degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/recognised dental college
For more details, candidates should check the official notification.
- The NEET MDS 2019 shall be held on a single day and single session only
- Syllabus: the syllabus for the exam shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI revised BDS course regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed
- The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted 3 hrs
- There shall be 25 percent negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.