National board of examinations notifies DNB post MBBS and Post diploma counselling schedule for January 2019 session. The Notice reads as under
- The Centralized Online Merit Based counseling for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses for January 2019 Admission Session shall be conducted by NBE as per the schedule given below:
- Participation in the online Counseling shall be strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2019 Admission Session and DNB PDCET December 2018 and Handbook for admission to Diplomate of National Board Post Graduate Courses (Post MBBS) January 2019 Admission Session and Handbook for admission to Diplomate of National Board Post Graduate Secondary Courses (Post Diploma) January 2019 Admission Session.
- Candidates may note that allotment seat in the Counseling is subject to the candidates being eligible in all respects and verification of their original documents during the counseling process.
- Candidate allotted with a seat during the counseling process required to deposit one-year non-refundable Course Fee of Rs. 80,000/- to confirm the allotment.
- The Indicative seat matrix shall be uploaded on the website on commencement of online counseling.
- To appear in DNB (Post MBBS)/DNB (Post Diploma) counseling, the candidates have to register with NBE through the designated website (www.counseling.nbe.edu.in) and also have to fill the choice of preferences during the registration process. No other methodology for attending the counseling for DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) January 2019 admission session.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) Centralized Merit Based Counseling – January 2019 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID [email protected]