The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released a brochure and counseling schedule for NEET PG and NEET MDS 2019. The registration process will begin from February 25, and will conclude on March 5, 2019. This Maharashtra will be conducting its first round even before the All india quota seats counselling by MCC. There is no notification for All India Quota seats counselling on the MCC website yet.
Earlier we have reported that Delhi High court Issues notice to National Board of Examinations to release Answer key and Question paper to bring transparency in NEET PG examinations. (Click here)
Maharashtra NEET PG, MDS counselling schedule
Commencement of online registration: February 25
Last date to apply online: March 5
Uploading of documents: From February 25 to March 5, 2019
NEET MDS: March 7 to 12
NEET PG: March 13 to 20, 2019.
List of documents required:
- Keep a copy of downloaded NEET PG 2019 Admit Card/NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
- Add your identification proof, such as, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport
- NEET PG 2019 Marksheet/NEET MDS 2019 Marksheet
- Nationality Cerificate/valid passport of school leaving certificate of HSC/12TH std.
- MBBS/BDS degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship completion certificate should not be later than March 31, 2019
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra medical/dental council or other state medical/dental councils in India/MCI/DCI
- Certificate from the Head of Institute showing that the medical/dental college/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS/BDS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of receipt of online fee payment for Rs 3000
- If applicable, caste certificate, caste validity certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate, for Person With Disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Disability Certificate, all India Quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute selection letter/letter from dean /principal stating that candidate was admitted for MBBS course under 15 percent all India quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute, NOC (for in-service candidates), orphan certificate form competent authority, bond release certificate
(Click here for details)