Save Doctors Right group which initiated and fought for the NEET PG scam case for past 6 months now met with the newly appointed Honorary Executive Director of NBE regarding the upcoming NEET PG/ MDS exam and put forward their issues. The core members informed us that
“Today our delegation went to meet the Honorary Executive Director of NBE Dr.Rashmikant Dave to discuss details about NEET PG/ MDS 2018. Two core members went to the office of ED to discuss the issues of NEET PG. The meeting was very successful and ED assured us to take care of all grievances. Some information which he confirmed are
- The exam will be conducted in a single day and single session.
- Prometric will not be hired to execute the exam.
- No scaling will be applied to the raw marks.
- There will be negative marking in a ratio of 1:4.
- The Date of the exam is yet to be finalised and a meeting is scheduled in this regard in 2-3 days.
- NBE is open to any type of query, grievance or complaint.