National Board of examinations today releases an advisory for the candidates of NEET PG 2019 which is to be scheduled for tomorrow. NEET PG is a high stake examination for entry into Medical postgraduate courses like MD/ MS and DNB. The advisory is sent to the candidates through mail which is sent by the third party TCS iON Digial assessment website. The advisory reads as under:
- Candidates are advised to adhere to time schedule given in the Information Bulletin and Admit Card. Late entry is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Use /Possession of electronic gadgets and any such item at examination center is prohibited.
- Indulgence in unfair means shall be viewed seriously and shall lead to cancellation of candidature at bare threshold.
- Candidates without documents as indicated in admit card /information bulletin shall not be allowed entry in the exam center.
- Refer your admit card for the list of items that are prohibited at the exam center. Candidates in possession of such items shall not be allowed to enter in the exam hall. No arrangements have been made at the exam center for their safe keeping. Candidates are advised to report to the test center accordingly.
- Candidates are advised not to be allured or mislead by unscrupulous agents /touts making false and bogus claims of helping any candidate to secure good marks.